Swing by Interurban (the best gastropub on N. Mississippi!) on Sunday, August 28th from 3pm-9pm for Breakside beers and eats from their charcoal BBQ! The menu specifics are still being worked out, but the taplist should be enough to tempt you:
- Liquid Sunshine Pilsner 5.2% – Imported German Pilsner malt Hallertau Hersbrucker hops, unfiltered and naturally lagered for a crisp, bright-as-sunshine beer
- Wanderlust IPA 6% – Bright golden in color, intense tropical, dank & grapefruit notes, five different hops, light malt profile
- State Fair Saison 7.1% – Classic saison with orange peel & coriander, notes of white pepper, tropical fruit and slight banana
- Homunculus 6% – This rustic pale ale is created by combining Belgian farmhouse yeast, American hops & six barrel-aged Brettanomyces beers. The beers range in age from 16-24 months and create a highly funky slightly acidic beer with just a hint of the barrel character.
- Carte Blanche 7.7% – Gin meets Brett meets hops!! The beers in this blend range in age from 16-26 months and create a balance between funkiness, acidity and a large barrel-character presence.
RSVP on Facebook to stay updated on the event.
We hope to see you there!