UPDATE: Due to bad weather conditions, our outdoor Oktoberfest event is canceled. Our Taproom will be open for normal hours. We’ll still have some special bier tappings, but unfortunately cannot allow minors. Thanks for your understanding.
Breakside Brewery’s 3rd annual Oktoberfest celebration takes place this Saturday October 15th, 2016 at the Breakside Taproom & Brewery in Milwaukie, Oregon!
This all-ages event was a big hit with Breakside fans and the Milwaukie community last year, featuring a day of special beers, German style food, authentic glassware, kids activity bags. For $15, attendees get a souvenir German-style Pilsner glass and 4 drink tickets. Guests will be treated to German pub fare, German tunes and a covered outdoor area. No advanced tickets necessary.
WHAT: Breakside Brewery 3rd annual Oktoberfest
WHERE: Breakside Milwaukie Taproom & Brewery, 5821 SE International Way, Milwaukie, OR 97222
DATE: Saturday October 15th, 2016
TIME: Noon to 8pm
COST: $15 for a souvenir glass and 4 drink tickets for 21+ drinkers
Special bier tappings include:
- Frikeh Harvest Lager- Roast Wheat Lager
- Just the Tip Spruced Wheat- Tree Beer
- *Firkin Passionfruit Sour with Habanero
- *Firkin Lucky As Helles with Cucumber
Food by Biscuit & Pickles Catering:
- Smoked brisket with D’s chips, braised cabbage mustard bbq sauce
- Mango currywurst with edelweiss sausage
- Bratwurst with saurkraught and caramelized onion